Friday, September 23, 2005

Thanks for getting me, Jess

5 Things

Laney called me today and told me I had to blog, Jess tagged me. So, OK, now I'm blogging.

5 Things I plan (Lord willing) to do before I die:
1. See "my boys" give their lives to Jesus
2. Have a good attitude (be wise & kind) all the time
3. Finish scrapbooking
4. Take my husband, Paddy-Joe, to Ireland
5. Learn to draw

5 Things I can do:
1. See a need and lend a hand
2. Be a friend
3. Speak publicly
4. Work hard & long
5. Shop

5 Things I cannot do (yet):(and I add, may never)
1. Drive slow
2. Work slow
3. Pray without ceasing
4. Snap my fingers (and I really want to)
5. Snorkel

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Smiling eyes
2. Sense of Humor
3. Integrity
4. A love for God
5. Humility

5 Things I say most often:
1. I love you
2. I don't know (my answer to dear husband's endless rhetorical questions about politics)
3. Oh, my!
4. How are the boys? and How is Tom?
5. PAAAAT (calling for my dear husband, Patrick, which I do loudly and often)

5 Celebrity crushes: (not crushes but faces I enjoy watching)
1. Kevin Costner (it's his smile)
2. Hugh Grant (again, the smile)
3. Bob Coy (my pastor, I love this guy!)
4.
5.

5 People I want to do this:
1. Cara
2. Jfur
3. Sleepless In Oklahoma
4. Laurie ( ditto on this from Laney, fix the computer already!!!)
5. Anyone else who cares to, feel free to tag yourself and let me know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laney said...

You can't snap your fingers? What the heck kind of person can't snap their fingers??? ROFL!!!

I love you, mom, you're the best!

You forgot the other thing you say, good, good!

September 23, 2005 9:05 PM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

5 things I plan to do before I die:
(1 Finish my novel;
(2 Write a children's book
(3 Go back to Key West
(4 Go to Memphis for my brother (he got to sick to make the trip as we had planned)
(5 Learn to make pottery

5 things I can do:
(1 Act (I'm gonna do another movie)
(2 Be a really good friend
(3 Listen
(4 Tell my story to other women
(5 Fight a good battle-figuratively not literally

5 things I cannot do

(1 See abuse & not get involved
(2 Let a child go hungry
(3 Abandon my friends
(4 play the guitar (I am not musically inclined, but would like to be)
(5 Swim

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

(1 smile/sense of humor
(2 voice
(3 eyes
(4 compassion
(5 belief in a Higher Power

5 things I say most often

(1 cool
(2 holy crap
(3 ain't no thang (courtesy of my brother)
(4 it's only a job
(5 this is not my real life/family

Celebraty crushes:
(had to think about that one-I don't "do" crushes)

(1 Robert Redford--at any age
(2 Clint Eastwood--ditto
(3 Sam Elliott- oh my gosh!!
(4 Tom Selleck--double oh my gosh
(5 Tommy Lee Jones--just too good a cowboy

September 23, 2005 11:40 PM  
Blogger J-Lynn said...

I can't snap my fingers either! My 5yo can...lol

I'm glad to see you blogging again, I keep checking back, I've missed you!

September 25, 2005 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home